Friday, April 8, 2011

Free and Painless RPG File Hosting

Now time for a public service announcement. Brad of Skull Crushing for Great Justice has offered us all a great gift: free hosting space for your DIY RPG downloads, images, and other online file needs. Anyone who has been annoyed by Mediafire and the other less-than-stellar options for handing downloads will undoubtedly find this of great use (or at least they should).

Scoot over to his blog here to find out how you can opt in. 

To ameliorate my glaring hypocrisy (see yesterday's post), a real only-somewhat lazy post is coming later today.  

9 comments:

  1. "My hypocrisy knows no bounds."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be disingenuous to say otherwise? Wouldn't want that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - services like these are essential if you don't have your own webhost, or are using a blog host that doesn't allow you to host PDFs.

    One of the other advantages of wordpress hosted blogs is they let you host images and PDFs and you can hotlink the images (I post images to my blog that never make it into articles, just to forum posts).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post, Cake. Hope you have a great weekend. I have to work the shop Saturday but I have off Sunday and I hear ... it's going to be in the 70's. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Whisk. I decided to roll on the Real Life Chart B instead of posting, so margaritas here I come.

    Sounds awfully pleasant up there--96 down here. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... keep it up,Website Hostings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post really informative and excellent information.. which I believe will be very useful for me keep it up..
    Dentist in Brampton

    ReplyDelete